Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Sarajevo/Mostar office or Remote
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Application deadline: The position will remain open until it is filled
We are looking for Angular (Typescript) developers to join our team of IT, strategic thinkers, in Bosnia and Herzegovina. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using Angular concepts and workflows. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Check out some of the perks of the job below:
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing plan (50% of all profits made will be shared back with co-workers)
- Growth and learning opportunities
- A fast-paced tech environment in Mostar or Sarajevo office with the possibility to work fully remotely
- Mentorship program
- Gym membership
- Employee wellbeing (no overtime)
- Kitchenette - fruits, drinks, snacks
- Company events & team-building activities
- Internal and external education & professional courses
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using Angular concepts.
- Writing application interface codes using typescript following Angular workflows and best practices
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in terms of both application logic as well as file relationships
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Experienced in working as an Angular Developer. (3+ years)
- In-depth knowledge of Typescript, SCSS, HTML, npm, Angular CLI, Git, testing and debugging, RxJS, responsive web design
- Good knowledge and understanding of lifecycle hooks, architectures, and design patterns
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Conducting performance tests
- Working with the design/product team
- Knowledge of UX concepts
- Experience with RESTful APIs