Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Sarajevo/Mostar office or Remote
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Application deadline: The position will remain open until it is filled
We are looking for experienced Node.js Developers to join our awesome team at ZenDev. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Check out some of the perks of the job below:
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing plan (50% of all profits made will be shared back with co-workers)
- Growth and learning opportunities
- A fast-paced tech environment in Mostar or Sarajevo office with possibility to work fully remotely
- Mentorship program
- Gym membership
- Employee wellbeing (no overtime)
- Kitchenette - fruits, drinks, snacks
- Company events & team-building activities
- Internal and external education & professional courses
- Work within the dedicated company team
- Collaborate with the existing client team
- Implement new integrations and work on improving the core platform
- More than 2 years of experience as a Node.js developer
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Experience working with API-based applications
- Good knowledge of REST principles
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Knowledge of other JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.js) will be a major plus
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles
- People-oriented and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
Join our team
At Zendev, we’re genuinely excited about the work we do – and it shows in our energetic culture, social events, and company activities. Our technological expertise, deep industry knowledge and innovative approach allow us to work with clients around the world, while we see each of their challenges as an opportunity to learn and grow.
Our priority is to maintain a people-oriented culture in which we care about the well-being and happiness of our employees. If you decide to apply for this position, you will have a chance to work in a positive and productive work environment. We strongly believe that professional achievement should go hand in hand with personal satisfaction which is why we ensure that you have a fulfilling experience as a member of our team.
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!