Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Sarajevo/Mostar office or Remote
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Application deadline: The position will remain open until it is filled
We are looking for a PHP Developer with 3+ years of experience to join our team. In this role, you will be included in the whole process of developing and maintaining software. As a part of a fast-growing company and a team of IT strategic thinkers, you will grow and improve your professional skills daily.
Check out some of the perks of the job below:
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing plan (50% of all profits made will be shared back with co-workers)
- Growth and learning opportunities
- A fast-paced tech environment in Mostar or Sarajevo office with the possibility to work fully remotely
- Mentorship program
- Gym membership
- Employee wellbeing (no overtime)
- Kitchenette - fruits, drinks, snacks
- Company events & team-building activities
- Internal and external education & professional courses
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Experienced in working as a PHP (Laravel or Symfony) developer
- Knowledge of data structures and databases (Postgresql)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Understanding of all design patterns, and principles (OOP)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Bonus points for the knowledge of:
- Angular (Typescript) or other Front end frameworks
- Twig Symfony
- Knowledge of ERP system
Join our team
At ZenDev, we’re genuinely excited about the work we do – and it shows in our energetic culture, social events, and company activities. Our technological expertise, deep industry knowledge, and innovative approach allow us to work with clients around the world. At the same time, we see each of their challenges as an opportunity to learn and grow.
Our priority is to maintain a people-oriented culture in which we care about the well-being and happiness of our employees. If you decide to apply for this position, you will have a chance to work in a positive and productive work environment.
We strongly believe that professional achievement should go hand in hand with personal satisfaction which is why we ensure that you have a fulfilling experience as a member of our team.
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!