Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Sarajevo/Mostar office or Remote
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Application deadline: The position will remain open until it is filled
We are looking for experienced Python Developers to join our awesome team at ZenDev. In this role, you will work collaboratively with a development team to create innovative software solutions. You will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing backend components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
Check out some of the perks of the job below:
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing plan (50% of all profits made will be shared back with co-workers)
- Growth and learning opportunities
- A fast-paced tech environment in Mostar or Sarajevo office with possibility to work fully remotely
- Mentorship program
- Gym membership
- Employee wellbeing (no overtime)
- Kitchenette - fruits, drinks, snacks
- Company events & team-building activities
- Internal and external education & professional courses
- Work within the dedicated company team
- Collaboration with the existing client team
- Implementation of new integrations and work on improving the core platform
- 2+ years of Python developing experience
- A strong skill set within Python 3 and the Python ecosystem generally (Flask/Djangoo, SQLAlchemy/peewee celery)
- Experience with implementation of microservices
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (PostgreSQL/MySQL)
- Experience with testing (unit test)
- Expertise in software design and with REST API design principles,
- Good spoken and written English (B1 and higher)
- Experience with one of the clouds (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with GitLab/Bitbucket
Join our team
At Zendev, we’re genuinely excited about the work we do – and it shows in our energetic culture, social events, and company activities. Our technological expertise, deep industry knowledge and innovative approach allow us to work with clients around the world, while we see each of their challenges as an opportunity to learn and grow.
Our priority is to maintain a people-oriented culture in which we care about the well-being and happiness of our employees. If you decide to apply for this position, you will have a chance to work in a positive and productive work environment. We strongly believe that professional achievement should go hand in hand with personal satisfaction which is why we ensure that you have a fulfilling experience as a member of our team.
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!