Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Sarajevo/Mostar office or Remote
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Application deadline: The position will remain open until it is filled
We are looking for React (web) developers to join our team of IT strategic thinkers in Bosnia and Herzegovina. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Check out some of the perks of the job below:
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing plan (50% of all profits made will be shared back with co-workers)
- Growth and learning opportunities
- A fast-paced tech environment in Mostar or Sarajevo office with possibility to work fully remotely
- Mentorship program
- Gym membership
- Employee wellbeing (no overtime)
- Kitchenette - fruits, drinks, snacks
- Company events & team-building activities
- Internal and external education & professional courses
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Experienced in working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Join our team
At Zendev, we’re genuinely excited about the work we do – and it shows in our energetic culture, social events, and company activities. Our technological expertise, deep industry knowledge and innovative approach allow us to work with clients around the world, while we see each of their challenges as an opportunity to learn and grow.
Our priority is to maintain a people-oriented culture in which we care about the well-being and happiness of our employees. If you decide to apply for this position, you will have a chance to work in a positive and productive work environment. We strongly believe that professional achievement should go hand in hand with personal satisfaction which is why we ensure that you have a fulfilling experience as a member of our team.
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!